This BBQ Pork for Sandwiches is good for serving 6 people and takes about 15 mins preparation time.
Servings: 6 people
Preparation time: about 15 mins
Cooking time: 4.5 hrs
Ready in: 4 hrs 45 mins
This is a very simple yet delicious dish. Try it and I believe you won’t fail and be disappointed!
- 14 ounces can beef broth
- 1 – 1.5 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 18 ounce bottle BBQ sauce
- Pour beef broth into the slow cooker, and add pork ribs.
- Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it’s not working right away, but it will.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
And there we go with our BBQ Pork. Hope you enjoy because we sure have!